Electronic Cigarettes Don’t Smell Like Smoke
Unlike traditional cigarettes, electronic cigarettes don’t have that hallmark smoke odor that is offensive to many. It also doesn’t have that smoke smell that clings into anything it comes in contact with, such as clothes, hair, furniture and cars. Cigarette smoke smells awful because of burning tobacco, chemical and tar. With electronic cigarettes, there’s no odor as its vapor evaporates immediately.
Electronic Cigarettes are Much Cheaper Than Traditional Cigarettes
Back in the 1980s, a pack of cigarettes cost about $1. Today, a pack of cigarettes costs anywhere from $5 to $12 depending on where you live. Taxes play a big role in the cost of cigarettes also. With states taxes, the total tax cost is about 20 percent of the cost of the pack of cigarettes. Currently, there is no tax for electronic cigarettes. A pack-a-day smoker spends about $300 a month. Even though electronic cigarettes have some upfront costs like a starter kit, the cost of e-smoking is about half the cost of conventional cigarettes. In addition, the costs of electronic cigarettes will only decline as did DVD players and cell phones.
Social Stigma on Traditional Smoking
Today, cigarette smoking is viewed negatively by society for a wide array of reasons. It’s directly liked to cardiovascular problems and lung cancer. Its smell is also a turn off for many. Cigarette smokers can’t smoke in public places, and some non-smokers won’t even date a smoker. In addition, some employers hesitate to hire smokers due to the high healthcare costs. With electronic cigarettes, smokers can get the nicotine that they cave without the social stigmas of being irresponsible and intrusive.
The Wide Choice of Flavors for Electronic Cigarettes
Electronic cigarettes come with a wide choice of flavors, including tobacco, menthol, gourmet and non-nicotine. Tobacco-flavored selections include cherry, rawhide and Spanish blends. These flavored liquids give smokers that full and satisfying tobacco flavor. From a cool hint of menthol to an icy blast, there are many choice in menthol blends. Those who prefer a gourmet flavor, can choose from varieties like vanilla, tiramisu, apple cinnamon, Tahitian punch and much more. Smokers can even get the full electronic smoking experience from tobacco, gourmet and menthol non-nicotine flavors.
More Facts on Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic cigarettes are not cigarettes at all. It’s a nicotine vaporizes that heats liquid. The vapor becomes steam, and it’s the steam that is inhaled and exhaled. These devices do not contain any tobacco at all, produce no smoke and do not violate any Clean Air Acts.
- Using the electronic cigarette for a day has less carcinogens than a nicotine patch and 1,400 times less than a traditional cigarette.
- New studies reveal that electronic cigarettes are safer than smoking tobacco.
- All electronic cigarettes work the same way. These devices have a heating element, battery and a cartridge to hold liquids, nicotine and other flavorings. Both features and costs vary. While some are disposable, other have refillable cartridges and rechargeable batteries.
- Some supporters of electronic cigarettes feel that these devices could help smokers kick the habit. However, there is no research to date to support this belief.
Check out our incredible e-cig & e-liquid flavors by clicking here.